Sunday, August 01, 2010

not much bigger than an orange

These 3 are to pattern.

Can't believe the size of this one, not much bigger than an orange. For a teenie weenie.

Bit of a moss stitch band. Mum never follows the rules ;)


Local Queensland hospitals are in need of hats for the Premature babies.

My mum has made these devine gems as part of the "Premmie Babies Knit A Hat" donation. Promoted by Creative Knitting magazine. Why? This is so close to our heart is that I was a 'premmie'. 3% chance of survival (back in 1968) and weight in at just over 2lbs 11ozs. Now in my 40's I think it's damn fine that I made. it.

I'll be knitting one or two soon.... and will pop up for all to see.

I love "Nannaboog's" offerings. If you want any more information about this program please contact info@creativecraftclass.com

'til next post. xo p

No comments: